Junior Optical lab technicians, sometimes known as ophthalmic laboratory or medical technicians, create contact lenses and prescription eyeglasses.
• Manufacture lenses and prescription eyeglasses according to the prescription from optometrists.
• Create prescription eyeglasses through cutting, polishing and grinding optical lenses.
• Able to use computer equipment and automated tools to make the lenses.
• Diploma or 10 + 3 certificate from a recognized technical school.
• 0 years of experience required.
• Willing to learn and take relevant on job trainings.
• Fluency in English.
• Computer literacy.
• Previous optical lab technician experience is advantageous
Sam vision and optical works PLC
P.O.Box: 6977, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Eye clinic office around Sar Bet Gabriel Church, SAN building, 3rd floor in Addis Ababa, Nifassilk Lafto Subcity- Woreda ______ - House New – Ethiopia
Telephone: +251911404931 or +251936010451
NB: Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.